Poster Submission Deadline, October 30, 2020
Here you can find E-Poster Templates, but the use is not mandatory.
How to prepare and submit your E-Poster:
- All E-Posters should be prepared in English
- One Page Document
- Layout: Portrait (vertical orientation)
- Poster Size:
- Pixels: Minimum size (format W x H) is 1125 x 2000px and maximum is 2250 x 4000px.
- In inches/cm: 18”/45.72cm width and 32”/81.28cm height
- Format: 9:16
- DPI 300 pixels/inch
- File Size: Maximum file size without the video is 5MB, including the video is 40MB.
- File Format: PDF (.pdf)
- Media: Images/photos, graphs and tables can be included in the E-Poster.
- Multimedia: Videos cannot be included in the E-Poster.
What is an E-poster?
- The E-poster is a poster presented as a PDF presentation.
- The E-poster presentations will be presented during the Virtual Meeting.
- The E-poster system allows every delegate to see all e-poster presentations.
- The E-poster system allows you to search presentations by: Authors name, Poster Title and Topic.
- The uploaded E-poster should contain the same title, order of authors and affiliation details as the submitted poster.